10.05.2012

ORC Art Book Preview

This fall, I will be collecting many of my orc morning warm ups into a book. I will also be doing many new warm ups, scanning pages from my sketchbook and coloring black and white drawings to fill a 40 page book full of orcs.

I love drawing orcs. They are easily my favorite subject to warm up with. If you like orcs too, I suspect you will like this book.

I am using Big Cartel to take preorders so I don't order too many or too little. All preorders will come with a little personal sketch on the front page and a little surprise in the book (probably a nice little postcard or orcish bookmark. I haven't decided what would be best). While I will be ordering more books for the store, the price after the preorders close will go up a few dollars and will not have a bookmark or interior sketch (that will cost extra), so it pays to preorder.

Final print size will be 5.5 x 7, full color, perfect bound, 40 pgs

the current cover on the big cartel site is a mock up. The actual cover will be a wraparound piece that I am still working on. "Orcs" should be finished by October 30th, and preorders will be open until then.

Below is a preview of some of the interior pages...

Self publishing is always an uphill battle. If you could share this post by clicking on one of the buttons below, I would be forever grateful.

2 comments: