11.02.2012

Orc Book Preview: Part 3

Today I am closing the pre-orders for the Orc art book, but here is a final preview of what will be in the book...

I have a number of sketch pages set up to mimic an old book. I wanted my line drawing on something a bit more interesting than a white background, and I am a sucker for old book looking sepia tones ;P

I'm excited to get these last few pages finished up and off to the printer. It's the home stretch folks! My next update will (hopefully) be pictures of the book...

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! (Though I think you may be missing a 'T' from 'FIRST PRIN[T]ING NOV 2012'?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see them! i hope you sell tons of these things. i've been trying to get the word out as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, this was a absolutely superior post. In approach I'd like to address like this too - demography time and absolute accomplishment to accomplish a acceptable article... but what can I say... I adjourn alot and never assume to get something done.
    toga costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the pre-order and Kickstarter, can this book be ordered later?

    ReplyDelete